
The theme for Girls Camp was D.O.T.S or Depend on the savior. Each camp had to pick a knight to have their ward represent. Our girls chose Joan Of Arc. We had to make a banner and a shield to bring to all the gatherings.

Set up camp.

Each camp had to make a Knight for their camp. We had a certain amount of time and items provided to make our Knight.

Of course the girls have to prank someone so during the first night the Trailer I was staying in and the Bishop's truck got Seran Wrapped?

We played a game called "I go not dots" You play it by establishing a beat by clapping your hands, hitting your legs and snapping your fingers. While you do this you have to say, "I got no dots (or however many dots you've been given) how may dots does__________got?" and then you keep repeating it. When someone makes a mistake or says the wrong amount of dots that they have they get a dot of lipstick on their face. Lots of fun!

I'll be back with more pictures later.
3 comments:
You got to stay in a trailer? How is that camping? lol. Looks like fun!
So you're in Young Womens!! So much fun...great place to be and you are who I'd want with my girls. Enjoy!
How fun! Cute layouts too.
Post a Comment