I love it when my boys ask me out on a date. Tyler wrote me a letter asking me if I wanted to go out on a 4-wheeler ride and then left a blank piece of paper and an envelope to write my reply on. So we headed off and explored the farm roads around Leamington.

We came across some corn fields being watered. I have always wanted to run through those field sprinklers so this was my chance without being seen by someone on the road. So we did it together on the 4-wheeler. Tyler couldn't believe that I wanted to do that and was pretty excited to go through them with me. The water was pretty smelly but it was fun.

We came across a farmer dumping a load of barbwire and Tyler stopped to help. There are always so many pretty things to see out here in the country.

Derick was next for a date. He had earned two free ice cream coupons at YM so he invited me to go share one with him. He drove me over to Lyndyll on the back roads. We had a great visiting about school.
2 comments:
Your photos are awesome!
So fun. I love the relationship you have with your kids. You're a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment