Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bear Lake... At the lake

I think that I'm almost done scrapping the pictures from Bear Lake. We had such a good time there to obviously there are lots of fun pictures. These are all from our time down at the lake. The kids had a great time. The water was surprisingly warm. I've always liked the pictures of families jumping in the air so I had the kids do that for me. I think it turned out quite cute. Tyler sure got some air. Well the kids thought that they needed a picture of me do it also so I gave Derick my camera. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to get of the ground but I did! Once I landed my feet slid inside my shoes and on my rear end I landed. But at least I tried!Kaitlin and her Uncle Sean had a love hate relationship at the lake. Sean had a blast dunking and pouring sand on Kaitlin's head. Kaitlin wasn't so sure how she felt about it all but she sure wasn't shy about giving it back to Sean, so she deserved what she got. It took days although getting all the sand out of her hair. Notice in the pictures how Tyler is just grinning ear to ear watching Sean torture his sister.

1 comment:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Love the pictures Heidi!! Glad you have enjoyed a fun summer. Hope things work out well for you and your family this summer. We miss Tyler!