
Tyler talked Grandpa into venturing out at night to go see a few of the night time sites.. So off we went with the “GARMEN” in hopes that we would find our way back to Treasure Island. We saw a volcano erupt on our way to the Bellagio. Tyler humored me and walked through the Bellagio to see the conservatory "Gardens". We then went outside and watched a few water shows. Those are so much fun to see and the evening was just perfect. Then we found our way to the OLD Vegas strip. I remember when I was young and visited Vegas that it was so amazing to drive down the strip, it seemed to go on forever. I talked it up to Tyler telling him how amazing it was and that we couldn’t go without seeing the spectacle. Well it lasted a whole minute to drive down. Tyler said “Was that all?” I guess it doesn’t compare to the new part of Vegas. Maybe when he’s older and takes his kids to Vegas there will be a “Newer” part of Vegas. And his kids will think that the “Old New”to him is not very exciting too. We went and we saw and made it back to Treasure island and only got a little turned around in our directions.

We had such a great time on our little get-a-way with Grandma and Grandpa Evers. I'm so glad that Tyler invited me to be his friend and to be able to enjoy this with him and my parents. Thanks Mom & Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment