Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Opening night at the ballpark

Kirk was selected as an SUU alumni to get free tickets to the Bees opening night game. While we were waiting for the TRAX to arrive I was putting on my lipstick and the boys wanted me to kiss them on the cheek and take a picture so that they could see what it looked like. I'm glad my boys still like kisses from their mom.
We all got free t-shirts and then they had a BBQ dinner for us. The kids all brought baseballs and a sharpie so that they could get some of the players autographs.


It was such a beautiful evening even though we lost by one point.
We got to enjoy an awesome firework show after the game also. At the game they have these RC Willey recliners that a couple get to sit in during the game. By the time the fireworks had started the people had left so Derick hopped in one and Tyler and I in the other one. What a way to watch the fireworks.

No comments: