We always enjoy going to the Bass Pros Shop. Tyler's favorite part is to practice golfing.

We went to the Shark Reef Museum later this day and were able to see all sorts of animals. It was neat to walk through the tunnels with all the sharks swimming around us. There was a spot where you could walk on the glass directly over a shark, Tyler was pretty nervous about it thinking that it would break. I walked over it to show that he would be perfectly fine. They had these radios that you could carry with you and then you would just type in the number that was on the window you were looking at and it would tell you about the animals/fish.


That evening we went to the Luxor buffet to eat. WOW! You can easily get lost in there. There dessert bar was amazing. Our favorite dessert was called panna cotta. Tyler and I decided that we would eat it at the same time not knowing what it was going to taste like. It was absolutely delicious!!! I think we ate about 7 of them together. I definitely will have to try to make it again.
1 comment:
Fun fun fun!!! I need to try Panna Cotta!
Post a Comment