Friday, August 15, 2008

Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho...


...Happy birthday to you! Just wanted to wish Kirk a happy birthday! Here are 38 reasons why I love him, here goes;
  1. Because he loves me
  2. He is such a hard worker
  3. He is great at working on my Honey Do Lists
  4. He doesn't complain about being my Honey Do
  5. He is a fun Dad
  6. He has a great sense of humor
  7. I love his smile
  8. He has tremendous integrity
  9. He is a great example to our kids
  10. He's smart and can help the kids w/ their homework when I can't
  11. He encourages me
  12. He loves my body (even if I don't)
  13. He does the laundry
  14. He vacuums
  15. He irons his own clothes
  16. He served a faithful mission
  17. He keeps going even if he doesn't feel good
  18. He is great at running a business
  19. He is a worthy holder of the priesthood
  20. He does his Home Teaching
  21. He sings good
  22. He's got a sexy butt
  23. He teases me
  24. He loves me the mostest
  25. He is a wonderful provider and sees that we have what we need
  26. He loves my family
  27. He's strong
  28. He always encourages me with my talents
  29. He let's me go to Chick flick's with my girl friends
  30. He watches reality t.v. shows with me.
  31. He watches the food network with me.
  32. He waits to watch his favorite t.v. shows until I can watch them with him
  33. He holds my hand
  34. He is always with me when the kids have a program, parent teacher conference, etc.
  35. He doesn't kick me out of bed when I snore
  36. He'll rub lotion on my back even though he hates smelly lotion
  37. He doesn't like going to class reunions
  38. And last of all I'll repeat number one again I love him because he loves me.
That wasn't too hard. Happy Birthday Kirk, I Love You the Mostest!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

12 & 22. Too much information!!!! ;)

Happy Birthday Kirk!