Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back To School! & penniless


The kids started school on Thursday the 14th, HOOORAY for all of us. Man is it expensive getting kids ready for school. I guess I need to start budgeting ahead of time so that where ready when it starts. We did the rounds of back to school night, meeting the teachers, and seeing what the plans are for the year. The kids are all happy with who their teachers are at this point.

Derick is taking Advanced Science from Mr. Black, then He has English and Reading from Mrs. Rowley, U.S. History from Mr. Kamachi, Algebra I from Mr. Prince, Chamber Orchestra from Dr. Neves, and P.E. from Mrs. Chamberlain.

Tyler has Mrs. Payne and he thinks she's awesome!

Kaitlin has Mr. Shirley who grew up in our neighborhood and his parents are in our Ward.

Hopefully it will be a good year, without to much drama. It's nice to know what they are doing every day while I'm at work. Thankfully my schedule allows me to be here to send them off and I'm home before they get home. Plus on Fridays I will be able to help in their classes on my day off when the need me.

No comments: