
Derick was able to go with the Young Men and Young Women of the 2nd and 8th ward on a the Martins Cove Trek. He left on a bus on Tuesday and came home on Saturday, July 25. He had a wonderful experience there, making great memories that he will treasure forever. He came home with tons of mosquito bites and blisters, but other than that survived.
I'm so glad that he was able to take part in a little bit of what our ancestors and the pioneers went through to come to Utah to help build the temple and the church. I'm greatful for their sacrifices so that I can have the gospel in my life.
1 comment:
That is such a great experiance I was able to do that too, when I was 16 it was so much fun and a great Testimony builder.
Post a Comment