Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Power of Prayer & a 10 year old


Yesterday after I got home from work Tyler met me at the door. He had gone to the DI with his friend and ended up not being able to find his money (ten dollars). I asked him if it was just in his pocket or in a wallet, he said just in his pocket. I told him that he shouldn't put his money in his pocket because it just works it's way out and you can loose it. Oh well, there is nothing we can do about. A while latter he comes back with his friend and tells me that he and his friend decided to both say a prayer that they would be able to find his money. They retraced their steps back to the DI and when they got inside the cashier asked them if they had lost some money and they said, "Yes, a ten dollar bill", she then handed them a ten dollar bill that had been found on the ground.

These little kids are such an example of faith and prayer. I am so glad that they were able to have the faith that their prayers would be answered and that they were able to listen to the Holy Ghost. They were so excited that their prayers worked!

Tyler came home from school today with this leaf bug, pretty cool!

No comments: