Sunday, September 23, 2012

Church History Trip

I’ve been putting of posting these pictures until I had the whole trip done but I haven’t had the time to get the others done.  So I will share the couple that I do have done.

 

To start of with, my wonderful parents took all of us kids and our children on a church history trip to Missouri and Illinois areas.  We drove out in three cars and met Kirk, Sean, Brett, Andrea and Jaron in Missouri.  We had a good time driving out there with the kids despite a horrible dust storm just before  we got to Colorado.

misstiina_hodgepodgepatts4

I may fix the order later to be accurate, but this is a layout that I did of our visit to Adam-Ondi-Ahman.  What a beautiful/sacred place.  I really loved the feeling that I felt there as we walked around.

2012 AdamOndiAhman

No comments: