Sunday, January 23, 2011

Texting with Tyler

This layout is of my texting conversation with Tyler.

2011 Jan Tyler Texting

Tyler: Hey Mom, are you on your way home yet? Text back to chat
Mom: We are still here I dont think we will come home till morning
Tyler: You should come home now because it is very boring here and Bella needs food and I want to do something with you. Grandma wants to know if u r at lori's or somewhere else?
Mom: we're still at our retreat
Tyler: Well you need to come home . Please
Tyler: ='(='(='(='(
Mom: I dont like driving in the dark.
Tyler: you won't have to drive home in the dark if you come home now. But you don't have to come if your having a good time. Are you having a good time?
Mom: We are having a great time.
Tyler: K but I needed help with my talk for church tomorrow, I don't even know what the topic is. R u gonna come to church tomorrow?
Mom: look in the conference ensign and find your favorite talk. did you have a favorite one from the priesthood session?
Tyler: I didn't have a favorite talk and I still don't know what the topic is.
Mom: If you weren't given a topic then you get to make up your own
Tyler: like what?
Mom: What about setting goals since it's the new year?
Tyler: I just got it all done it is titled how can we make prayer more meaningful?
Mom: Sounds great see you tomorrow. Love you
Tyler: I love you too=x=x=x
Tyler: Are you gonna come and watch me give my talk?
Mom: I wouldn't miss it.

No comments: