Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last of Christmas

2010 Christmas 4

Christmas Eve is always such a special event.  The kids shared stories and their talents.  Dallin played the piano, Tyler and Kaitlin read us a Christmas story, Brynlee read us a cute little poem and Tyler ended with his talent of getting and Oreo from his forehead to his mouth only using his face muscles.

2010 Christmas 5

Grandpa Marchant then read us the Nativity from the New Testament and the kids opened their traditional PJ’s that Grandma Marchant made for them.  What a wonderful evening.

2010 Christmas 3

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the holidays. I love that they are over. Yours look wonderful. Is it just me, or is Kaitlin looking more and more like you? I did a double take, bc I thought it was a photo of a very young you! She's looking so grown up. That's how I know it's been a long time since we've seen you guys. The kids have changed so much!