Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kaitlin Farnsworth


We always teased Kaitlin about being Kaitlin Farnsworth. Because she spent as much time at their house that she could. The Farnsworth girls have the best imaginations. I always knew if Kaitlin was playing with Abby that she was having a great time. They played the "good" old fashioned way, tea parties, school, they wrote plays, and went square dancing.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

My Grandma Laura was a Farnsworth. Her brother invented the T.V. when he was 14 yrs.old. I met Philo T. Farnsworth when I was 4-he swam in his pool with socks on:) I named my second son with this awesome family name: "Farnsworth" is an awesome name!! Love your family too-♥

Rebecca Henrie said...

Heidi, Devon and Dallin and I just got on your blog and saw the pictures of them together and your moving post. You do such a cute job of your digital scrapbooking! It's awesome! Thanks again for letting Tyler come and hang out with the boys last night/today. We will hopefully see you again soon!!! :)<3