
We are on our way to a new adventure. We will temporarily stay at my parents in Leamington, UT while we look for a new job & place to live. We surely are sad about leaving Cedar City again but we know that we are being led to new opportunities. I'm excited for this new step even though we thought that this would be our final destination. That just reminds me that there is a bigger picture and that we are not in charge. I'm grateful for all the friends and experiences that we've had here. Now were off to making new friends and having new experiences.
2 comments:
good luck guys! I'm sure it will all work out. It is disappointing though, to realize you're not in charge huh? lol. I'm still working on letting go of that one!
Good luck with your move Heidi! We love it up here-it is so cool:)
Post a Comment