This is going to be a big year for Kaitlin. Finally reaching the DOUBLE DIGITS, the big "10". Kaitlin and I enjoy watching Project Runway together and Kaitlin got a sewing machine and some design activities for Christmas so we thought that it would be fun to do a "project-runway" party.
The party was a blast and REAL NOISY. We split the girls into 4 teams and let them pick a color of tissue paper and a couple rolls of tape to use to design an evening gown for the runway. Thank goodness Kaitlin invited two of my friends from work, Genevieve & Angie, to the party so that they could help with the designs. I switched from Kaitlin's team to Alexis' team to help them out. I'd have to say that Genevieve and her model Abby won this challenge.




Genevieve made Kaitlin a three tiered birthday cake which was one of the most delicious cakes I have ever had. All the girls tongues and lips turned blue from the frosting.
2 comments:
what a fun party idea! we don't have cable, so we've never seen the show, but I may steal your idea for Tess' party in may!
Great cake btw, what a nice friend!
What a great idea!! That is too fun Heidi! I might have to suggest that for Mae's birthday!
Post a Comment