Sunday, February 14, 2010

Date to Parowan with Derick

I'm taking my sisters idea and having my boys plan and ask me on a date once a month. So we started this month. Dericks date idea was to go practice driving somewhere. I suggested that we take a drive and go to Parowan. Derick said ok as long as I talk him through everything like Dad does. As we are getting closer to getting on the freeway Derick says, “Mom, hurry and say a prayer !” So I pray for our safety and off we go. He got up to 75 miles and hour and that was as fast as he would go. He did a great job. We made it to the Dairy Freeze in Parowan and got an ice cream and english chips. Derick had to call Dad to let him know that we made it there o.k. We had a great date and made it home safely.

No comments: