Kirk has been going to an acupuncturist here in Cedar for the past month to see if he can get any relief from his headaches. She has been great! He has seen quite a difference in how he has been feeling. She also has put some needles in me the times that I can go with Kirk and it's not bad at all! I was surprised had how little you feel anything. We are praying that this will help Kirk have some relief. By the time she gets the needles in him, he is usually snoring away.
2 comments:
WHAT? when did Cedar get an Acupuncturist? I was going all the way to Provo for my treatments. It works. I swear it does. Those orientals knew all about it centuries ago! *wink* Hope it helps Kirk.
I just read the paper and saw Kirk's name-He is famous now!!!
Post a Comment