Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deck the Halls....

Decorating the tree is always exciting. The kids sort all of their ornaments that they have made or collected throughout the years. We always get a new ornament every year so hopefully by the time the kids get married and have their own Christmas tree, they will have a good collection. I always enjoy opening all of the boxes and remembering the memories of each decoration. I have several decorations that my Grandma Evers has made for us and they are such beautiful treasures that I will always love.We also put our lights up on the outside. Tyler climbed up on the roof with his cousins to get the lights up. Tyler broke the cardinal rule of putting up lights and didn't plug them in first to see if they worked or not. So after a couple hours of putting them up and turning them on......only one strand worked. Oh well, they might just end up staying like that this year.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Oh man! That stinks that the lights don't work. Well, it's a funny memory that the kids will remember. I love that background paper.