Friday, August 28, 2009
Sometimes I wish I knew everything!
Tyler, on Monday night started having severe abdominal pains by his belly button. So the next morning Kirk, took him to the Dr. to see what was going on. After examining Tyler, he ordered blood and urine samples because it looked like a possible appendicitis. The tests came back ok but the Dr. said that if the pain gets worse or doesn't go away to come back in. So Tuesday night was an even worse night so we called and got him right in in the morning to see the Dr. again. After examining Tyler again he ordered a CT scan. Our insurance required a bunch of crap and by 4:oo in the afternoon we were finally approved to have the scan done after getting a not so happy call from both Kirk and the DR. I HATE our insurance! Anyway Tyler drinks the drink and an hour later is ready for the scan. I got to go in and stay with him while he got an IV and the scan. Turns out that his appendix is very healthy and surgery is not required. WHEW! Now he is being treated for acid problems. Poor kid, he's inherited his Mom's anxiety, so I'm sure his stomach problems must be attributed to that and all the stress from the first day of school. So now we're dealing with how to destress his life. LOL. Is that possible?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sad. I hope He's able to keep it under control. Let me know if you find any good solutions. I think Spencer has anxiety too.
sounds familiar. only I KNOW Luke gets the crazy gene from me, and his are headaches instead of stomach issues. I feel for you. Good luck.
Post a Comment