What a fun, short, long day I had yesterday. Short because it was up to Salt Lake and back to Cedar City in one day. Long because I felt I was driving ALL day long. Fun because I went up north with 11 young men to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple openhouse. What a neat opportunity to be able to go into these sacred rooms that these boys won't have the chance to go into again until they get their endowments out for their missions. Tyler was so excited to be able to join us even though he isn't quite twelve. He couldn't beleive that he would be able to actually go inside the temple and then was a worried because he didn't have white clothes to wear. He didn't realize that you don't have to wear white to go into the temple openhouse. I'm so glad to have had this previledge to go through the temple with my two boys, I am so proud of them.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Openhouse
What a fun, short, long day I had yesterday. Short because it was up to Salt Lake and back to Cedar City in one day. Long because I felt I was driving ALL day long. Fun because I went up north with 11 young men to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple openhouse. What a neat opportunity to be able to go into these sacred rooms that these boys won't have the chance to go into again until they get their endowments out for their missions. Tyler was so excited to be able to join us even though he isn't quite twelve. He couldn't beleive that he would be able to actually go inside the temple and then was a worried because he didn't have white clothes to wear. He didn't realize that you don't have to wear white to go into the temple openhouse. I'm so glad to have had this previledge to go through the temple with my two boys, I am so proud of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment