Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend with the Fam

When my parents left on their mission we promised them that we would do things together while they are gone. So we planned a get together for this last weekend. The kids and I went up on Friday night and stayed until Sunday. On Saturday, Lori scheduled for us girls to go get a pedicure. This was the first time for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. Kaitlin got her toe nails and fingernails done, but before we did anything she had to go into the bathroom and wash her feet because she was embarrassed that her feet would stink. Afterwards we played Apples to Apples and had a fabulous spaghetti dinner and I ate way to much baguette bread, but it was just to yummy to pass up. We had a great time reminiscing about growing up. The next day we went to church ate dinner and reluctantly came home.

Lori and the boys are talking about coming down here for spring break and then our next big get together will be sometime in June.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've never had a pedicure, but it sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a great trip. I'm sure it was nice to escape the plumbing issues at home :)