
I know it's January and I'm still stuck on Christmas. My computer is as slow as molasses so you'll just have to be patient with me because if I don't get these pages done now, who knows when I'll get back to them.
I absolutely love Christmas Morning and all of the fun feelings involved with it. We always check on NORAD to see where Santa is and then the kids are all anxious to get to bed. After the kids go to bed we put all of the presents out. I think it's fun this way because when the kids get up in the morning they are used to seeing the tree without anything but maybe a few neighbor gifts and then they see all of the presents on Christmas Morning.
So when the kids woke up they came into our room and we had family prayer. We skipped breakfast this year because it was a failure. Usually we have juice and cinnamon rolls but the rolls didn't rise so we ended up just with juice and cereal later.
Tyler was "Santa" this year an passed out the presents to everyone. We had a great Christmas and as always were very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment