

Off we went to Leamington to enjoy Christmas with my side of the family. This was a special Christmas because of my parents getting ready to leave for their mission. This next year it will be just us kids, I don't know how will do without Mom's good cooking but it will be for just one Christmas and I'm sure we'll survive. I know that Mom and Dad's wishes while they are gone is that all of us kids stay in contact with each other. I think that this will be a year of getting closer to each other. I am excited for my parents and I want them to not worry about us.
Anyways back to Christmas in Leamington. All of the family came and we had a big dinner and then Mom & Dad told us how greatful they are to serve a mission, Travis and Sean played the guitar. Travis is learning to be a great guitarist, he got a new guitar for Christmas. Tyler and Kaitlin sang their "Hot cup of Cocoa" song. Mom and I made T-shirts for everyone with "Git-R-Done" on all of them. That is becoming a family theme since Dad had his brain surgery.
Christmas is always fun when you have Family.
1 comment:
You've posted a lot since I last checked! I love how you do all your pictures. Looking great!
Post a Comment