Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kaitlin's Happy Mother's Day book

This is what the Mother's Day book Kaitilin wrote says.

My mother is beautiful. My mother has beautiful blue cristools in her eyes. She has nice hair. She is good at lots of things. She is a great artist. She is a good singer. She is good at the piano. She is a good cook. She does lots of things for me. She feeds me alot. SHe helpsme draw stuf. She does my hair. She is good at growing. We love to do lots of things together. We love to go to the museums. We love scrapbooking. I have the best mother in the whole world. There is not another mom as marvelous as mine. I love mother so much.

Thanks Kaitlin, I love you too!

1 comment:

Kollen Marchant said...

Your good at growing? I'm impressed. I love her book it is great.