Tuesday, January 7, 2014

We are still here!!! Busy, but here.


 Derick's Mission layouts.















Brooke and Derick said, "See You Later" instead of goodbye!

 We enjoyed attending Brooke's Piano recital and were super excited when she made it in to the BYU music program!!!


Kaitlin's Christmas Choral Concert.  They did AMAZING!

   A new year!  I'm working on a Project 52 where I do a layout every week.  I am focusing on ME! What I am trying to work on, be better at, and just my everyday/ordinary/simple/crazy life.

We got a ping-pong table for the family for Christmas so we all went down for FHE and played.  Tyler also got a dart board and we had fun playing a game of darts.  Tyler was pretty amazed at his mom's sweet move in Ping-Pong.  Mom almost won!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Yay!! I am glad for the update. You are so talented. I love all of these pages. I don't live too far from Delta now (I am between Baker and Ely on a ranch) so I drive through Delta quite often. Maybe I will run into you sometime!