Friday, June 17, 2011

Ooops....Too bad there aren't mirrors in showers

I, Mom, came back from the store and as soon as I walked in Kaitlin was beckoning me to her. She had just got out of the shower and had a towel on her head. I walked back to the bedroom with her and she breaks down crying. My first thought was that she started her period. I asked her what was wrong, she had her head ducked and says “I was trying to get rid of some little eyebrows and I totally messed up” I said let me see. So she removes her towel and I about die. I thought that maybe she was using tweezers and got a little carried away plucking but no, she looked unbelievable. She thought that she could be careful enough by just using the edge of the razor blade....And since she was in the shower...not looking in a mirror...she shaved BOTH of her eyebrows practically off...I ran to the store to get an eyebrow pencil to draw them on and trimmed Kaitlin’s bangs to cover up her handy work in-between while they are growing back. Good thing it’s summer.

2011 June Kaitlin's Eyebrows

1 comment:

Kristin said...

oh no! Poor thing!