For Kaitlin’s Birthday Party this year she wanted to go roller skating. The girls really had a fun time. They all got a light stick to wear around their necks which was fun for them but also made it easy for me to tell where everyone was. All of Kaitlin’s friends sang Happy Birthday to her on the sound system.
The boys and even Kirk had a fun time skating. I was so worried that Kirk would fall and break something. I was quite impressed with his skating ability, he even won Tyler in a race around the rink. I put skates on, stood up after much struggle, sat down, and then took my skates off. I knew that I would break something if I skated. I had a class the next day that I had to teach so I didn’t dare risk falling and hurting myself. Maybe next time.
I made Kaitlin a rice krispie roller skate for her “cake”.
1 comment:
that cake is to die for! kaitlin is so lucky to have you for a mom.
Post a Comment