Sunday, December 5, 2010

I DID IT!

When Tyler decided to try wrestling this year I was excited that he was going to be able to do an individual sport. But once it started and seeing his disappointment when he loses, I didn’t like it very well. I decided that Football was easier to watch as a Mom, because everyone works as a team and not as an individual. But once he got his first pin and seeing the excitement that he can actually do it and win, wasn’t so bad. So I will have to endure however many losses to see that smile of I DID IT! He is learning so much and I appreciate the time that the coaches spend to teach these young men.

1 comment:

Kala said...

It's so fun to read all of you updates. It sounds like things are very positive. I hope that you all have a very wonderful Christmas.