Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sabbath Day


What a wonderful Sacrament Meeting we had today!! It was a Music/Testimony meeting. Who ever wanted could go up and tell their favorite hymn or primary song and why it meant something to them and then everyone sang the first verse or the verse that they picked. Man it was hard holding back the tears. It's amazing how much music can touch your heart and bring in the spirit. Kaitlin went up and said that one of her favorite primary song was "Little purple Pansies" because it was one of her GG Marchant's favorite songs and because after she died the grandkids planted purple pansies at her graveside. Some of my Favorites:
  • Scripture Power
  • We are as the armies of Heleman (my moms choice because they would sing that at all of their zone conferences on the mission)
  • Silent Night
  • Because I have been given much.
I'm so glad that I was able to attend this Sacrament Meeting not only to partake of the sacrament, but to feel the spirit brought through music.

No comments: