
While we were in California, we of course had to go to Sea World. We saw the penguins, went to the Dolphin show and by far my favorite was the Shamu Show. It is just amazing that those huge animals can get their bodies out of the water. The kids, Grandma and Grandpa went early to save seats and much to not my surprise, they were right in the middle of the "Splash Zone". I was the only one brave enough to sit there with the kids. I did however take my shoes off and sit on them because I knew that I did not want wet shoes. We got lucky, or should I say, "I, got lucky", because the people in front of us came prepared with a plastic thing and held it up right at the right time.

1 comment:
Super cute scrapbooking. I haven't tried digital scrapbooking.
Post a Comment