Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Goals for 2010

I usually don't do much with new year resolutions each year. But this year has been a little different. I started thinking about things that I wanted to be doing different quite a while before the year ended. I want to know that I've done everything I can so that my children make good choices. My kids are wonderful, don't get me wrong, but times are getting tougher. I also want to become healthier. I worked on that quite a bit last year but now it's time to step it up a little and work on my body more. I'm starting out very slowly so in hopes that I don't get too discouraged. Hopefully the saying "slow and steady wins the race" works for me.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Good goals! Cute layout too! Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month.