One of the best parts about Christmas time is getting all of our decorations out I have decided to write about some of my favorites.
My Grandma Evers is such a talented lady and has made me several Christmas decorations that I will always cherish. This advent calendar is probably my favorite. You turn each square around every day until Christmas to reveal a hand made picture. Each of the kids have one with their name on it.

I love our Christmas tree. We have had the same decorations since we first were married and just add to it every year. We have a Snowman theme which works great with all of the kids homemade ornaments. We get the kids a new ornament every year so that by the time they have their own Christmas tree the will have a good start with ornaments.

The cranberries and popcorn garland remind me of growing up and stringing the rea lthing. Of course no snoman is complete without the stovepipe hat. We have angel wings and angels on the tree to remember Nichole & Michele.

Of course Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without our Savior Jesus Christ. These are two of my favorite pieces to put out each year
1 comment:
love that advent calendar. I can't wait to get rid of my decorations. Ugh. I'm so sick of it all. LOL.
Post a Comment