I work with some great women at Robert's. Genevieve and Angie, are two that I work very closely with, and we decided a couple weeks ago that we needed to start having Ladies Night Out together. So our first time together we all brought snacks and just visited. This last time was Genevieve's birthday so we met at my house and had grilled chicken salad for dinner and then took her to DQ for a treat. Angie made this awesome corsage for Genevieve to wear which had a little tag that said "it's my birthday, wanna spank me?" and then a little tiara for her to wear. I was so funny, there was this old man there at DQ that kept volunteering to SPANK her. We had a great time full of laughs. It's so wonderful to have great friends that you can have fun with and talk about anything.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
LNO
I work with some great women at Robert's. Genevieve and Angie, are two that I work very closely with, and we decided a couple weeks ago that we needed to start having Ladies Night Out together. So our first time together we all brought snacks and just visited. This last time was Genevieve's birthday so we met at my house and had grilled chicken salad for dinner and then took her to DQ for a treat. Angie made this awesome corsage for Genevieve to wear which had a little tag that said "it's my birthday, wanna spank me?" and then a little tiara for her to wear. I was so funny, there was this old man there at DQ that kept volunteering to SPANK her. We had a great time full of laughs. It's so wonderful to have great friends that you can have fun with and talk about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! That is so great to have good friends like that. Sounds like you had a ball!
Post a Comment