
We have mice in our house. Enough that they can get really creepy, I used to give them names so that they didn't seem so bad, but lately I've been getting really tired of them. So off to the store to get some mouse traps. I got the basic spring loaded traps and was told that peanut butter was the best bait to use, so I loaded 8 traps with peanut butter. After strategically placing all of the traps, I go to check to see if we've caught any and all I find is traps with no peanutbutter left. Stupid, or smart, mice. So off to the store to get something different. Tyler and I find these traps.

We caught 3 the first day. The only problem is that it doesn't kill them so we put them in a bread bag and then WHACK them on the sidewalk to kill them. I know that might seem horrible to some of you but I think that the mice are dirty, creepy things. Last night there was one in my bedside garbage can keeping me awake, I figure if they can get in the garbage can, they can crawl on my bed while I'm sleeping. It's so embarrassing when we have people over and I can hear them squeaking, I always hope that they either don't hear them or else think that we still have our Guinea Pig. So here I am, on a quest to kill all the mice around.
4 comments:
You're so funny Heidi! I hate mice too. I love the corsage that Angie made for Genevieve. That's awesome! I love you guys.
ew ew ew. There were mice in the basement in Cedar when we moved in. The renters got rid of them using a toilet paper roll balanced on the end of the counter over a bucket with some food in the end. Then they drove them out to the valley and released them. We never had them upstairs though. Sounds like you've got a whole colony! Good luck!
Oh, I hate mice with all my might. We've had the same problem and we declared war on them a few weeks ago. The very best thing is sticky traps. You can find them at Walmart or anywhere. Good luck!
I saw those traps at the store. I thought it a pretty cool idea. We had them in are garage and shed really bad. I'm praying they don't find their way into the house. Good luck!
Post a Comment