Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hook Line and Sinker

Tyler is our fisherman. He loves fishing, eating them is another story. He goes every chance he gets. This time our neighbors took him with them. They ended up catching 18 fish. Pretty good day I would say.

2 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Hi Heidi!

Even though I should be doing about 10 other things, somehow I've ended up blog stalking this afternoon. lol!

I can't believe all those fish! My hubs is big into fishing and would die of jealousy.... ;O)

Hey, I was wondering if you would be willing to teach me how to digi design? I would pay you of course. I am pretty much obsessed with digi scrapping, but would like to start dabbling in design, and don't know where to start.

I know you're busy, so if not, it's no big deal. I don't even know where to go to learn.... if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Thanks

Cindy said...

Wow, that's a lot of fish! If Tyler doesn't like to eat them, I hope someone in the family does.