




Lori and her boys came down to our house for their Spring Break. I took my kids out of school on Friday and we went down to St. George for the day. We first went to the mall, lunch and then to Santa Clara to the pool there. The kids had such a great time. Kaitlin had the best time about a 1/2 hour before we left when she finally got the courage to go down the slide. Once she did it, that's what she did the rest of the time we where there.We had planned on taking the kids hiking but they just wanted to hang out and be together so that was fine with us Mom's. I had a great time with my sister visiting and learning more tricks to digital scrapbooking.

1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad! I really wish we still lived close to each other. Your pages are awesome- so cute!
Post a Comment