Monday, April 6, 2009

Come listen to the Prophets voice.






I always look forward to General Conference every six months. This year I did a page with some of the thoughts and quotes that I enjoyed and wanted to remember. I think that one of my favorites from the Sunday session was given by Brother Gary E. Stevenson of the quorum of the Seventy.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

That's a great idea. I feel like I missed most of it this year because of the little kids, so I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading all the talks.

Shanley said...

Heidi, I finally found your blog. I love it too! That is such a good idea to write down quotes from each of the speakers and put them over their pictures. It looks professional!

Stathis Five said...

You are trully awesome. What a great idea. They look faboulous.

The Nielsen Family said...

I love these pages. I'll have to do that next time. What a wonderful idea.