Thursday, February 12, 2009

Remembering GG pa Marchant


February 11 is always a day that I think of Grandpa Marchant. His Birthday was the first time that we met. Kirk and I were dating and we went to Grandma and Grandpa Marchant's house to celebrate. He always treated me special because we shared the same birthday.

I always liked it when Grandpa Marchant walked into the room because you could smell his cologne.

A funny story I remember about Grandpa was when he took me up to Salt Lake to meet Kirk one time and to take Kimmy home. He stayed in the passing lane the whole way up there and I remember people giving us dirty looks because he never moved over. Grandpa just said "I don't see why everyone doesn't drive on this side of the road, it's so much smoother"

I love and miss Grandpa Marchant. Happy Birthday to us.

No comments: