

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Steph and Dave's this year. What an enjoyable evening it was. We started with a wonderful dinner of ham, potatoes, salad, veggies and Hot homemade rolls. In the first picture you will notice a picture of the boys eating dinner in the LAUNDRY room they still haven't graduated to the big people table, some day! We had a little program where the kids sang us Christmas songs . We did the nativity which is always such fun. Derick was the donkey which Morgan got to ride on his back. We even got a visit from Santa, Uncle Adam, who delivered handmade p.j's from Grandma.

One of our favorite memories is having GGpa Marchant read the Christmas story. We sure miss him and GGma.
2 comments:
Heidi
What a sweet photo of Grandpa Marchant reading
I love it
I bet that was so neat
I'm glad I can comment on your blog! I've tried before, but it didn't let me. Anyway, cute Christmas pics! Sounds like you had fun
Post a Comment