Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission...


Today my Mom and Dad received their mission call. This is how the plan was to let all of us know where they are going. Mom and Dad were of course going to open their call when they got it and then at 5:30 p.m when everyone was out of work and home we had a conference call number to call so that we would all find out at the same time. This is how it really went; Dad calls me a work and said they received their papers, I said " You're not going to tell me are you?" He said "Don't you want to know?" and then without any time for me to give him an answer, he blurts out..........Cleveland, Ohio.

I am so excited for them, this will be a first for both of them. They will be doing a 12 month Records Preservation mission, where they will go and take pictures and record genealogy records. They will leave for the MTC on January 19th.

Mom and Dad, I love you so much! You will be wonderful missionaries.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like you fixed it, I can comment now.
I really like you family pictures. That was a cool place to have them taken.