
Tyler has been going through some anxiety lately. I was hoping my kids wouldn't inherit that flaw from me, but two of the three so far have problems with it. I have vowed that I won't let them go through it like I did for so long, without help. Tyler, bless his heart has been having quite a struggle with it, mainly at bed time, needless to say he hasn't been able to sleep in his room very well at all. We have tried everything, music, lighting, prayers, relaxation techniques, etc. The whole "Bloody Mary" thing is going on in the schools, which makes me so MAD! Tyler avoids listening to the stories because he doesn't like being scared, but what can he do when he's in the bathroom stall and the kids come in and turn off the lights and do it while he's in there and he can't leave. This picture is of him and Kaitlin who offered to sleep with him, a week or so ago, it lasted for three nights and we're back to upstairs on the couch. We'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment