Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm it!

I got tagged by my Sister Lori, so here goes......Tagged Lucky 7's and Crazy 8's

7 Things I Can Do...
  1. Draw, I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil.
  2. Digital Scrapbooking, I have been digital scrapbooking for probably 5 years. It's the only way that I can afford to do scrapbooking.
  3. Interior Design, I like to decorate and make my house look nice
  4. Be Spontanious, I like to be spontanious, I don't do it as often as I would like but I love it.
  5. Read, I didn't like reading until I was in High School but I love a good book now, I just wish that I had more time to read whenever I wanted, usually it is saved for traveling or just before bed.
  6. I can curl my tounge
  7. Cook, I may not be as good as my Mom, but I learned from the best. My kids and their friends think I'm amazing and that's all that matters.

Things I Cannot Do...

  1. I can't play a musical instrument
  2. I can't ever have all the laundry caught up on.
  3. I can't ride on scary rides at theme parks without paniking
  4. I can't make fried chicken like my Mom
  5. I can't do a summersault
  6. I can't remember my cell phone number
  7. I can't give a talk in church without boobing

7 Things That Attracted me to Kirk

  1. His Smile
  2. His Eyes
  3. That he was big
  4. He is a hard worker
  5. He was worthy to take me to the Temple
  6. He was a strong member of the church
  7. He respected me

7Things I say Most Often...

  1. I Love you
  2. Make good choices
  3. You're a Dork
  4. Brush you teeth and comb your hair
  5. Do I have to check and see if it's done?
  6. How was your day
  7. Do you have any homework?

7 Favorite Foods...

  1. Mexican Food
  2. Fresh chips and Salsa
  3. Hamburgers and Fries
  4. Chocolate with nuts
  5. Pringles
  6. Cucumbers
  7. Home grown tomatoes

CRAZY 8'S

8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...

  1. Survivor
  2. Amazing Race
  3. Extreme Home Make-over
  4. Criminal Minds
  5. Eleventh Hour
  6. House

8Things That Happened Yesterday...

  1. Had homecooked breakfast at my Mom's
  2. Got to hold my nephew Jaron
  3. Went to Delta w/ my sister-in-law
  4. Started a Blog for my Mom and Dad so that they could keep up with everyong when they go on their mission
  5. Planned what were going to do for our Family Chistmas Party a little
  6. Had a birthday dinner for Derick
  7. Watched some of Journey to the center of the Earth
  8. Made fresh Salsa

8 Favorite Places To Eat...

  1. Panda Express
  2. Johny Corino's
  3. Olive Garden
  4. Golden Corral

8Things I'm Looking Forward To...

  1. Not being in debt
  2. Not worrying about money
  3. Finishing all of our house projects
  4. Some day taking the kids to California, and all of the fun things you can do there
  5. Christmas morning
  6. Having a weekend that I don't have to do anything
  7. Seeing all my kids get married in the temple
  8. Going on a mission with Kirk

8 Things On My Wish List...

  1. to get my house paid off
  2. Go to Disneyland
  3. Go on a trip out of the United States
  4. To be my perfect size, whatever I decide that may be
  5. To be the best Mom and wife
  6. To be fun and to do all of the things that I wish I would do with my family
  7. to like excercising
  8. that my kids are all happy and safe.

No comments: