Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bolt Cutters!

Waylene, one of my disigners, is getting ready to go home from work. She goes to checkout and is back again at the studio saying that she can't get her locker open. She had just put a new lock on it, so she gets a different key thinking that she grabbed the wrong one, and is back again with no luck at getting it open. So I had her give me all her keys and we both go over to see if I can help her. I try all the keys and look at the lock and it looks like the keys aren't even made for that lock. Waylene says "I have to have my purse, so were going to have to cut the lock off." So I get the bolt cutters and after several tries we get the lock off. Waylene opens the locker and, NO PURSE! We cut the lock off of someone elses locker! I love a good laugh. Thanks Waylene.