I have been working with Granite Publishing for the past few months seeing if they would be interested in selling some of my vinyl products. They sell to LDS book stores all over the United States. I sent them samples and they really liked everything and then this last month there was a LDS book sellers convention up in Salt Lake, where they displayed a poster of my products. I then received an order of over 300 items. So I have been up to my elbows in vinyl this past week trying to get the orders filled. I sent 80% of the order today and had to order more vinyl because I ran out yesterday! So I can breath for a few days until my vinyl gets here on Tuesday. It's really exciting yet overwhelming at the same time. My goal is to get on top of everything and then do a little bit at a time so that by the time I get another order I'll be ready for it.The picture is a small sample of what I am doing for them.
2 comments:
good for you! maybe you can quit your day job soon!
Shutup! I am so happy/proud of you. Awesome. Guess I'll have to get my order in early to beat the rush?!
Post a Comment