
Today at church we had a wonderful lesson in Relief Society. The lesson was about sharing the Gospel. It really touched me today when Sister Foster talked about an equation, 1+1=24. She talked about how a 14 year old girl talked to her friend another 14 year old girl about the church and how because of that, there are now 24 members of the church who have been sealed to each other. The girl who was taught about the church, was her mother.
I am so blessed that the missionaries were able to teach my Dad about the church and that my Dad chose to listen to them 40 years ago. Our family is so blessed because of the choice that he made and I am so greatful for that.
I love you, Dad.
I am so blessed that the missionaries were able to teach my Dad about the church and that my Dad chose to listen to them 40 years ago. Our family is so blessed because of the choice that he made and I am so greatful for that.
I love you, Dad.
1 comment:
Every time I log on, your blog appearance has changed. I really like this one though. Keep it for a while.
Post a Comment