Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Crocodile Hunter in training

Tyler, who is in Leamington for the summer, thanks to my wonderful parents, his only goal that summer was to catch a pet snake. About a week after being there I get a phone call "Mom, guess what, I caught, a snake" I told him that he needed to get a picture of him with it so that I could put it on our Blog. He told me that him and and Grandpa were getting a big jar ready to put it in and that if it still was alive the next day they were going to take is to the "Sinks" and let it go, and if it was dead he was going to hold it and have his picture taken with it. I asked him why he wasn't going to have his picture taken with it if it was still alive and he said that he might try tying a rope around its mouth and then he would hold it (funny boy). Well the snake wasn't dead the next day so off it went to the "Sinks". While we were there this weekend for Father's Day, my Mom calls on the cell and says that Dad found a dead one the road that was the same type and size of the one Tyler & Uncle Greg caught. So therefore here is a picture of Tyler holding a "Stand In" for the original snake.


Tyler and Kaitlin were invited by their Granparents to stay the summer in Leamington. They (My parents) are sooooo brave. Just kidding, Tyler has Grandma rapped around his little finger. He told all of his friends before his school was out that he was going to his Grandmas for the summer and that he wouldn't be around to play with them. I am so glad that my kids have such a good relationship with their Grandparents, they have created so many memories that I'm sure some day they will look back on and remember all of those special times. And yes, I'm sure that they are getting spoiled with love, my Mom is such a giving person, and I just let her do it because that is what makes her happy! Thanks Mom & Dad, I love you.

No comments: