Friday, June 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!


Things have been crazy for me at work these past two weeks. Our head designer was gone for two weeks so I got to fill in for her, which was exciting because I get to do the story boards. I also have been busy helping our class coordinator get ready for our kids kick-off week. But to top off everything, it was our class coordinators last week on Friday and the gal who was being trained to replace her quit. So now I am Head Designer, Designer, Class coordinator, and Event coordinator all in one. I can't wait until our designer gets back on Monday.

Roberts has decided to throw "Events" twice a month so we plan activities, projects to have customers make, decorate the store, advertise and so on. Last month we did
"50's" week. Here are some of the pictures from that event.

No comments: