
I have the best Visiting Teacher, Bonnie Jones, she took me and the kids out to their farm on Wednesday to see the baby lambs. We were hoping to see one be born but it was too windy. It was so fun to take a step out of our busy lives and go to a farm where you feel like you step back in time and everything is slower and more peaceful.
3 comments:
I want Bonnie as a visiting teacher. How did you arrange that?
We need to take our kids out to see. They'd love it. Those lambs are so cute!
Heidi..you probably don't know me. I am Mary Jane Seaman's grand daughter and used to live your ward. I grew up with Adam & Chad and came across all of your blogs. I hope you don't mind me looking at it. I was excited to see that you went to Bonnie Jones' farm. She was 1 of my YW leaders back in the day and loved her. (I hope we are talking about the same person). If we are, she is great. You have a cute family!
*Libby (Seaman) Brown
Wow how fun. I wish we could go do that.
Post a Comment