This is the front cover of the book, our motto through this was always "Git er done"
How greatful I am for the priesthood. My whole family was able to have blessings of comfort, & healing. It was so special to have my Dad ask me if he could give me a blessing, even though he was the one going through the main issues, he knew that I needed a blessing.
This page is just a page of feelings and thoughts.
My Dad, Mom and I were able to go to a session at the Manti temple before we met with the Dr.'s. You can't get much closer to our Father in Heaven then at the temple.
After finding out about the tumor, I did some research on the Huntsman Cancer Institute site and found a Dr. Randy Jensen that specializes in brain tumors. We first were sent to see Dr. House, and I remember telling my dad that everything would be fine because "Dr House" fixes everything, for those of you who watch House, you'll get it. So we went to see Dr. House at the University of Utah and he said that he could do the surgery but that he would also refer us to another Dr. if we would like. So we mentioned our research on Dr. Jensen and he said "I work with him all the time, let me call him and see if we can get you in" he came back to us and said, he can see you in an hour. I'm sure you are all aware how hard it is to get into the specialists. Dr. Jensen was a wonderful man, you could feel the spirit with him whenever he was around. He made us feel very comfortable, and we knew that our Dad was in the best hands.
My Dad is doing wonderful, he had very minimal problems after his surgery. We know that he was blessed, and that the Dr's were blessed to take care of him.
1 comment:
Love the book. What a great idea.
Post a Comment